A brush designed to create a perfect thin line , also suitable for ornaments.
The brush has medium-hard bristles.
CLEANING AND PREPARATION OF NEW BRUSHES
- The brushes are glued with a special glue so that they are not damaged during transport.
- Before the first use, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the brush from the glue.
- Dust the glue brush well. Use an orange stick to comb the remaining glue bristle by bristle so that there is no glue left anywhere.
- Before the first use, the brush must be completely free of glue!!!
- Wipe the cleaned brush from the glue into a slightly moistened pulp ( cleaner ). ONE SWITCH and one time only.
- We dip the brush in any base gel or gloss and work it properly into the brush on a clean surface.
- Then we just take the dry pulp and wipe with one stroke.
The brush is ready to use.
We recommend buying several brushes for light colored gels, dark, pearlescent and glittery. You can find the entire range of new RUSCONA brushes HERE . After using the colored gels, wipe the brushes with dry or very slightly moistened pulp ( cleaner ).
Then we soak it in the base gel or gloss and work it in again, wipe it into a dry pulp and repeat 2x-3x until the brush is beautifully clean. (Wet it, dry it.) Then we store the brush in a drawer.
With such care, you will significantly extend the life of your brushes. Beware of UV radiation! If the gel in the brush hardens due to UV radiation, it cannot be cleaned with anything.
Press-on nails are adhesive nails named after their application technique - press and stick . Thanks to two gluing options, it can be worn short-term for a few hours or long-term for up to 14 days. In addition, the nails can then be put away and used repeatedly.
• Less damage to the nails compared to a salon manicure
• Can be used for a few hours
• Possibility of long-term wear as a substitute for gel nails
• Saving time and money
• Application and removal from the comfort of your home
• A wide selection of quality designs, lengths and shapes
Nails are really suitable for everyone , but especially for those who want:
• Save time spent in the salon
• Save the health of your nails
• Be able to change nails as needed (1 day short, the next day long, depending on clothes, etc.)
• Only have nails on for one event and then take them off
• Cover the growths of gel polish or gel nails
The durability of the nails depends on the method of sticking:
• 1 - 2 days when pasted with adhesive tapes
• up to 14 days when stuck with glue, with proper application
The application consists of 5 simple steps:
1. Pushing the cuticle , filing and shortening your own nails
2. Roughening the nail surface with a file and degreasing with an alcohol wipe
3. For the glue - Put 2 drops of glue on the artificial nail, 1 drop on the natural nail
For adhesive tapes - Stick the adhesive tape on the artificial nail and tear off the protective film
4. Press down so that air bubbles do not form
5. Hold for 20 seconds
TIP: On the day of application, do not cream your hands or lubricate them with oil or similar products
• Try to avoid rough handling that could damage the nails.
• When washing and cleaning, use disposable gloves to protect nails and skin.
• Avoid water for the first 2 hours after gluing so that the glue dries properly.
TIP: We recommend carrying glue or spare tapes, the possibility of a quick repair if necessary
When applying with double-sided tape:
• Artificial nails just need to be peeled off gently , for example using an orange stick or other manicure tool
• All you have to do is peel off the adhesive tape from the back of the nail
• We can put the nails in the box for further use
When applying with glue:
• Gently move the artificial nails to loosen the glue as much as possible
• Soak your nails in warm water for 10 minutes , you can add a little oil
• Next, carefully try to peel off the nails using an orange stick
• If the glue still holds strongly, we repeat the procedure with soaking
• We remove excess glue from detached nails by sanding (electric sander)
• We can put the nails in the box for further use
Yes , after peeling off and removing the glue, the nails can be used repeatedly
1. Measure the width of the nail bed using tape and a pencil
2. Attach the measured size to the ruler and write down the value on paper
3. Compare the measured results with the size chart
Detailed instructions can be found here
Each set is handmade directly for the customer.
We do not use flexible plastic tips, but high-quality gel tips that are highly durable.
We really care about the quality of each product for mutual satisfaction
• Czech Republic 1-2 days
• Slovakia 2-3 days
• EU + Whole world within 10 days
We send the individual tapes immediately after receiving the order
When purchasing with a set of nails, we only send the tapes after the set has been made. As each set is handmade, the processing time is 7 days from the order.
It is possible to order an accelerated production time of up to 24 hours. EXPRESS must be selected as the shipping method. This function may be suspended when capacity is reached.
We are currently preparing Ready-to-ship collections, which will be available immediately after ordering