The e-shop is operated by a natural person Edgar Cangama , with its registered office at Koubkova 2, Prague 2 - Nové Město, ID number 9594001, with a data box: hbick8e and as administrators we process your personal data.
What personal data we process
Personal information you provide to us
We process personal information that you provide to us.
Personal information we collect other than directly from you
As part of joint marketing campaigns, we may also process your personal data. We can combine them for the purposes of marketing campaigns, or for the purposes of proper performance of the contract.
In the event that your personal data is passed on to another entity, we will inform you in advance, including the person to whom we transfer personal data. If someone passes on your personal data to us, they must also inform you in advance.
Personal information of third parties that you provide to us
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform the person concerned and to obtain their consent to these terms and conditions of personal data protection.
Personal data that we process automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as your IP address, the date and time of access to our website, information about your web browser, operating system, or your language or currency settings. We may also process information about your behavior on our website, ie what links on our website you visit and which goods are displayed to you. However, due to your maximum privacy, the information about your behavior on the website is anonymized and therefore we cannot even assign it to a specific user, ie a specific person.
If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we may also process information about your mobile device (data about your mobile phone, any records of application failures, etc.)
By using our website, you agree (the visitor) to allow third parties to process your IP address in order to determine your location for currency conversion.
We also process cookies automatically. You can turn off personalization and targeted advertising at any time in your Cookies Preferences.
Mobile and mobile app versions
If you access our website from a phone, tablet or similar device, we optimize it for these devices. In this case, we process your personal data in a similar way as in the case of access from a computer.
Why we collect and process your personal information
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: first of all, we process your personal data in order to properly process and deliver your order. If there are any problems, we know who we can contact thanks to your personal information.
- Customer care: if you contact us with a question / problem, we must process your data to answer / solve it. In some cases, personal data may also be passed on to third parties (eg freight forwarders)
- User account: thanks to the personal data you provide to us in your user profile, you will have access to a number of useful functions (eg if you provide your phone number).number, we can easily inform you when the order will be delivered to you) You can change the data you entered at any time, except for the e-mail address, which is used to access your user account.
- Marketing activity:
- E-mail marketing: We send you e-mail business communications with your consent.
- Marketing competitions: in some cases, the winner of the competition can be photographed, or mainly to increase the transparency of our marketing competitions. We perform this processing of personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in increasing the credibility of marketing competitions in the eyes of other competitors and in increasing the attractiveness of these competitions.
- Retargeting: In some cases, we use retargeting techniques.
- Improving our services: through your order history and web behavior, we can offer more relevant offers of other goods, such as accessories for purchased products. In certain places, we display products that are directly for you and meet your needs and interests. We can also use tools for testing various variants (so-called A / B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc. to optimize elements on and off the web (personalized advertising on third-party websites).
- Customer reviews of goods and services: after you buy goods or services from us, you may be asked to rate them. Ratings can also be entered on your own initiative.
- Enforcement of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: we may also process your personal data because we need them to exercise our rights and legal claims (eg if you have an outstanding claim against us or if you prove delivery of ordered goods). In addition, we may process your personal data because we need it for the purposes of inspections carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
We process personal data on these legal documents
Performance and conclusion of the contract
We need a large amount of your personal data in order to be able to enter into a purchase or other contract with you at all regarding the goods or services you want to purchase from us. As soon as the contract is concluded, we process your personal data in order to properly deliver the purchased goods to you, or to properly provide you with the services you have purchased. Based on this legal reason, we mainly process billing and delivery data.
We also use your personal information to provide you with relevant content, that is, content that is of interest to you. Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data in this way, which we process automatically and cookies.
For the purposes of sending business messages (e-mail marketing) and telemarketing, we process your personal data based on your consent. If you do not give us your consent and you are our customer, we can send you a business message (or call you as part of telemarketing) even without your consent.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
In these cases, we pass on your personal data to third parties (ie in relation to this personal data we act as their administrator):
- Delivery of goods: The carrier of your choice would never be able to deliver the ordered goods to you if we did not provide him with information on where and to whom he should deliver the goods.We will pass this information on to the carrier according to how you fill it in the order. must be paid upon receipt of the goods. In relation to the personal data we provide, the carrier is entitled to process them only for the purpose of delivery of goods and then delete the personal data without delay.
- Delivery of goods stored for us by the contractual partner: If you order goods from us in the warehouse of our contractual partner, we must pass your personal data to this contractual partner who will process the order in order to complete the order. The data provided in this way include, in particular, your name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier can contact you and, if the goods have not been paid for in advance, the amount that must be paid upon receipt of the goods. This contractual partner must then pass on the personal data to the carrier who will deliver the goods, otherwise the carrier would not be able to deliver the goods to you. Both the contractual partner who stores the goods for us and the carrier are obliged to use this personal data only for the purposes of storage / delivery of the goods in relation to the personal data we pass on to them and then to delete them immediately.
- Payment cards: our company does not have information about the payment cards you pay with us (unless it is storage, see next paragraph below). Your payment card information is only available to the secure payment gateway Stripe and the relevant banking institution.
- Business messages: In the case of sending business messages (eg by e-mail or via SMS) or telemarketing, we may use a third party to send or make phone calls. This entity is bound by the obligation of confidentiality and may not use your personal data for any other purpose
- Government authorities: In the event of our rights being enforced, your personal data may be passed on to a third party (eg a lawyer). If the law or a state authority (eg the Police of the Czech Republic) imposes an obligation on us to pass on your personal data, we must do so.
How long do we process your personal data?
In the first place, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us.
In the case of processing personal data for which consent has been given, your personal data will generally be processed for a period of 7 years, or until such consent is revoked.
If you subscribe to business communications, we will process your personal data for a period of 7 years, or until you express your disagreement with their further sending. You can easily express this disagreement by contacting us with an email request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also point out that the personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services, resp. In order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process regardless of your consent for a period set by or in accordance with the relevant legislation (eg in the case of tax documents, this period is at least 10 years)
We process data obtained through a user account or in another similar way for the duration of our services and usually 5 years after their cancellation.Subsequently, usually only basic identification data and information on the reason for which the user account was canceled or data forming part of operational backups are stored for a reasonable period of time
Cookies: We delete cookies involving user behavior after 30 days, with older data being available in an anonymized form in Google Analytics.
Security of personal data
Your personal information is safe with us. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your personal data.
We strive to use security measures that provide sufficient security given the current state of technology. The security measures taken are then regularly updated
Personal data of persons under 16 years of age
Our online store is not intended for children under 16 years of age. A person under the age of 16 may use our online store only with the consent of their legal guardian (parent or guardian).
What are your rights regarding the protection of your personal data
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restrictions on their processing, the right to object or process your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of breaches of the security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to delete certain personal data that we process in connection with you (so-called right to be "forgotten"). >
You control your personal data mainly through your user account.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com
If you believe that the personal information we process about you is incorrect, you can contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the amendment to Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax, it is not possible to change the data in an already issued invoice as of 1 January 2013. Invoice information can only be changed if you have not yet received the goods and have not paid.
You can ask us to send you an overview of your personal data. If you have your user account with us, please contact us at: email@example.com this request
You also have the right to access the following information regarding your personal data:
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data
- What are the categories of personal data concerned
- Who, besides us, are the recipients of your personal data
- Scheduled time for which your personal data will be stored
- Whether you have the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal data or to limit its processing or to object to such processing
- Information about the source of personal data, if we did not obtain it from you
You may also request that we delete information about you (but the deletion will not affect data on documents that we are required by law to retain (such as invoices or credit notes). If we need your personal information to determine, enforce or defend our legal claims, your application may be rejected (eg if we register an outstanding claim for you or in the case of an ongoing complaint procedure).
Please note that your credit card information is not stored with our company, but with your payment gateway provider (third party) when you pay without depositing your credit card. Therefore, this data cannot be deleted by us and you must contact the payment gateway through which you made the payment.
Except as noted above, you have the right to delete in the following cases:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was processed
- You have revoked your consent on the basis of which the data were processed and there is no other legal reason for their processing
- You have objected to axis processing. data and you consider that the assessment of the objection will reveal that in a particular situation your interest outweighs our interest in processing. these axes. data
- Personal data is being processed illegally
- The obligation to delete is laid down in a special law
- This is an axis. data of children under 16
How to exercise the right to delete?
Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process some of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest (see the chapter of these terms and conditions entitled "We process personal data on these legal documents"). If there are specific reasons on your part, you may object to the processing of your personal data. You can object to this by email to: email@example.com
If (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal information, (b) your personal information is being processed illegally, (c) we no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you need it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims. or if you (d) objected to the previous point, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we may only process your personal data with your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data in question).
Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending a customer satisfaction questionnaire
1. You hereby consent to Edgar Batond Cangam with its registered office at Koubkova 1851/2, 120 00 Prague, ID No. 9594001, with the hbick8e data box (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation"), processed the following personal data:
- email address;
- information about the purchased goods
2. The above personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a. sending questionnaires to determine customer satisfaction
3. You grant consent for processing for a period of 60 days for the purpose of:
a. sending customer satisfaction questionnaires
4. The Administrator uses the following Processors to process this personal data:
a. Heureka service provider, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín
b. Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by the company
5. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU. The consent to processing can be withdrawn at any time by clicking on the link to edit privacy preferences at the bottom of the website, where the granted consent of the e-shop can be revoked.You can also withdraw your consent by clicking on the appropriate link in the email with the satisfaction questionnaire. In this case, you will unsubscribe from the subscription on the part of the Heureka service provider.
7. Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, this withdrawal will result in the termination of sending the satisfaction questionnaire,
- request the Administrator to know what your personal data processes,
- request access to your processed personal data from the Administrator and request a copy of them,
- for automatically processed personal data for their transferability,
- have your processed personal data updated or corrected, or request restrictions their processing,
- require the company to delete your personal data, unless it is personal data that the Administrator is obliged or authorized to further process in accordance with applicable law,
- effective judicial protection, if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing personal data, contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
File a complaint
If you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will be happy if you deal with the treads first with us. You can always easily contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the telephone number +420 777 040 374 .
These Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, including their components, are valid and effective from December 30, 2021, and are available electronically at www.nailzzes.cz ..